|Judul||:||The effect of 2-propanol on the shifting band gap of ZSM-5-TiO2 composite prepared via sol-gel method|
ZSM-5 is a material that has a pore of 0.53 nm and high acidity that can be used as an adsorbent in the waste treatment process. The modification of ZSM-5 with the addition of metal oxide (TiO2) will give the catalyst alloy properties i.e. photocatalysis by TiO2, supported by ZSM-5 properties, i.e. large external surface, large pore volume and mesoporous volume. A mixed precursor containing Titanium(IV) isopropoxide and ZSM-5 was used to prepare ZSM-5-TiO2 composite through sol-gel method. The effect solvent on material structure was studied. The results revealed that the materials have crystal structure of anatase TiO2. Furthermore, 2-propanol as solvent has little effect on shifting band gap 0.05 eV. The materials can be considered as a perspective material in catalyst and its material can be a subject of further investigations
|Kategori||:||Prosiding||No/Vol/Tahun||:||2049 / 1 / 2018|
|PTN/S||:||Universitas Pakuan||Program Studi||:||KIMIA|
1. U. Diebold, Surface Science Reports, 48, pp. 53–229 (2003).
2. R. Fagan, D. E. McCormack, D. D. Dionysiou, and S. C. Pillai, Materials Science in Semiconductor Processing, 42, pp. 2-14 (2015).
3. Y. Wang, J. Chen, X. Lei, and Y. Ren, Microporous and Mesoporous Materials, 250, pp. 9-17 (2017).
4. W.Y. Choi, A. Termin, and M.R. Hoffmann, Journal of Physical Chemistry, 98, pp. 13669–13679 (1994). 020089-4
5. J.M. Herrmann, J. Disdier, and P. Pichat, Chemical Physics Letters, 108, pp. 618–622 (1984).
6. Y. Fu, D. Sun, Y. Chen, R. Huang, Z. Ding, X. Fu, and Z. Li, Angewandte Chemie International Edition, 51, pp. 3364-3367 (2012).
7. T. Kamegawa, Y. Ishiguro, R. Kido, and H Yamashita, Molecules, 19, pp. 16477-16488 (2014)
8. A. Tawari, W.D Einicke, and R, Gläser, Catalysts, 6, pp. 31 (2016).
9. Y. K. Ooi, L. Yuliati, D. Hartanto, H. Nur, and S. L. Lee, Microporous and Mesoporous Materials, 225, pp. 411-420 (2016).
10. D. Hartanto, T.E. Purbaningtias, H. Fansuri, and D. Prasetyoko, Jurnal Ilmu Dasar, 12, pp. 80-90 (2011).
11. D. Hartanto D, O. Saputro, W. Utomo, A. Rosyidah, D. Sugiarso, and T. Ersam, T, Asian Journal of Chemistry, 28, pp. 211-215 (2016).
12. D. Hartanto, R.M. Iqbal, W.E. Shahbihi, E. Santoso, H. Fanzuri, and A. Iryani, Malaysian Journal of Fundamental and Applied Sciences, 13, pp. 817-820 (2017).
13. X. Li, B. Shen, and C. Xu, Applied Catalysis A: General, 375, pp. 222-229 (2010).
14. M. Lakhane, R. Khairnar, K. Ryota and M. Mahabole, Bull. Mater. Sci., 39, pp. 1438-1492 (2016).