1. Guha, D. and Y. M. M. Antar, Microstrip and Printed Antennas: New Trends, Techniques
and Applications, 1st ed., London: John Wiley & Sons, 2010.
2. Rajeshwar, D., N. Gambhir, and H. Singh, 2.45GHz Microstrip Patch Antenna: with defected
ground structure for Bluetooth, LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, 2012.
3. Fujimoto, K. and H. Morishita, Modern Small Antennas, 1st ed., Cambridge Univ. Press, 2014.
4. Abdel-Rahman, A. B., A. K. Verma, A. Boutejdar, and A. S. Omar, “Control of bandstop
response of Hi-Lo microstrip lowpass filter using slot in ground plane,” IEEE Trans. Microw.
Theory Tech., Vol. 52, No. 3, pp. 1008-1013, Mar. 2004.
5. Kim, C. S., J. S. Lim, S. Nam, K. Y. Kang, and D. Ahn, “Equivalent circuit modelling of spiral
defected ground structure for microstrip line,” Electron Lett., Vol. 38, No. 19, pp. 1109-1110,
6. Munir, A., B. D. Wulandari, W. Aditomo, and Y. Prasetio, “DGS-based UWB microstrip
bandpass filter and its equivalent circuit,” in Proceedings of IEEE 13th Malaysia International
Conference on Communications (MICC), Johor Bahru, Malaysia, Nov. 2017, pp. 70–73.
7. Woo, D.-J., T.-K. Lee, J.-W. Lee, C.-S. Pyo, and W.-K. Choi, “Novel U-slot and V-slot DGSs
for bandstop filter with improved Q factor,” IEEE Trans. Microw. Theory Tech., Vol. 54, No. 6,
pp. 2840-2847, Jun. 2006.
8. Naibaho, H. J., M. Yunus, Edwar, and A. Munir, “Coupling reduction between two elements
of array antenna using U-shaped defected ground structure,” in Proceedings of International
Conference on Control, Electronics, Renewable Energy and Communications (ICCREC),
Yogyakarta, Indonesia, Sep. 2017, pp. 29-32.
9. Mandal, M. K. and S. Sanyal, “A novel defected ground structure for planar circuits,” IEEE
Microw. Wireless Compon. Lett., Vol. 16, No. 2, pp. 93-95, Feb. 2006.
10. Chen, H.-J., T.-H. Huang, C.-S. Chang, L.-S. Chen, N.-F.Wang, Y.-H.Wang, M.-P. Houng, “A
novel cross shape DGS applied to design ultra-wide stopband low-pass filters,” IEEE Microw.
Wireless Compon. Lett., Vol. 16, No. 5, pp. 252-254, May 2006.
11. Guha, D., S. Biswas, M. Biswas, J. Y. Siddiqui, and Y. M. M. Antar, “Concentric ring-shaped
defected ground structures for microstrip applications,” IEEE Antennas Wireless Propag. Lett.,
Vol. 5, No. 1, pp. 402-405, Sep. 2006.
12. Sari, I. P. and A. Munir, “Defected ground structure for bandwidth improvement of artificial
magnetic conductor-based microwave absorber,” in Proceedings of 7th International Conference
on Telecommunication Systems, Services and Applications (TSSA), Bali, Indonesia, Oct. 2012,
13. Balalem, A., A. R. Ali, J. Machac, and A. Omar, “Quasi-elliptic microstrip low-pass filters
using an interdigital DGS slot,” IEEE Microw. Wireless Compon. Lett., Vol. 17, No. 8, pp. 586-
588, Aug. 2007.
14. Yunus, M., T. J. Sinaga, I. Fitri, E. Wismiana, and A. Munir, “Bowtie-shaped DGS for
reducing coupling between elements of planar array antenna,” in Proceedings of International
Symposium on Electronics and Smart Devices (ISESD), Yogyakarta, Indonesia, Oct. 2017,
15. Hou, Z.-Z., “Novel wideband filter with a transmission zero based on split-ring resonator DGS,”
Microw. Optical Techn. Lett., Vol. 50, No. 6, pp. 1691-1693, Mar. 2008.
16. Munir, A., E. R. Afthar, and R. Safitri, “Study on equivalent circuit of wideband BPF using
groundplane windowed SRR and its realization,” in Proceedings of 7th International Annual
Engineering Seminar (InAES), Yogyakarta, Indonesia, Aug. 2017, pp. 1-4.
17. Liu, H. W., Z. F. Li, and X. W. Sun, “A novel fractal defected ground structure and its
application to the low-pass filter,” Microw. Optical Tech. Lett., Vol. 39, No. 6, pp. 453-456,
18. Stojanovic, G., L. Ë‡Zivanov, and M. Damjanovic, “Compact form of expression for inductance
calculation of meander inductors,” Serbian Journal of Electrical Engineering, Vol. 1, No. 3,
pp. 57–68, Nov. 2004.