|Judul||:||Wideband monofilar helical antenna for wireless communication in remote area|
This paper presents the wideband monofilar helical antenna which is aimed to increase low level signal reception commonly occurs in the remote area such as highlands, ridge, and borderlands. The use of helical antenna type is due to its ability in producing circularly polarized wave useful to support wireless communication frequently surrounded by some obstructions. The proposed antenna is expected to operate at wideband frequency range including cellular communication and connectable to the GSM modem associated with a laptop or PC device. The antenna is designed by using thin copper wire with spiral turn number of 8 and fed through a 50Ω female N-connector type. The proposed monofilar helical antenna is then realized based on the optimum design for experimental characterization. The measurement result shows that the realized antenna has working frequency from 1200 MHz to 2250 MHz and has the gain up to 14.5 dBi.
|Tahun||:||2017||Media Publikasi||:||Seminar Internasional|
|Kategori||:||Prosiding||No/Vol/Tahun||:||1 / 1 / 2017|
|PTN/S||:||Universitas Pakuan||Program Studi||:||TEKNIK ELEKTRO|
1. B. A. Forouzan, Data Communications and Networking, McGraw-Hill Education, 2012.
2. T. S. Rappaport, Wireless Communications: Principles and Practice, Prentice Hall, 2002.
3. I. Poole, Cellular Communications Explained: From Basics to 3G, Newnes, 2006.
4. E. Dahlman, S. Parkvall, J. Skold, 4G: LTEILTE-Advanced for Mobile Broadband, Academic Press, 2013.
5. Z. N. Chen, K-M. Luk, Antennas for Base Stations in Wireless Communications, McGraw-Hill, 2009.
6. G. M. Aji, M. A. Wibisono, A. Munir, "High gain 2.4GHz patch antenna array for rural area application", Proceedings of 22nd Asia-Pacific Conference on Communications (APCC), pp. 319-322, Aug. 2016.
7. G. M. Aji, A. Munir, "Automatic direction system for outdoor WLAN antenna array driven by AT89S51 microcontroller", Proceedings of International Electrical Engineering Congress (iEECON), pp. 1-4, Mar. 2017.
8. C. E. Santosa, J. T. Sri Sumantyo, A. Munir, A. S. Budiyanta, "Broadband X-band circularly polarized microstrip antenna with elliptical patch ring-slotted for airborne SAR system", Proceedings of Progress In Electromagnetics Research Symposium (PIERS), May 2017.
9. A. Awaludin, J. T. Sri Sumantyo, K. Ito, S. Gao, A. Munir, M. Z. Baharuddin, C. E. Santosa, "Equilateral triangular slot antenna for communication system and GNSS RO sensor of GAIA-I microsatellite", IEICE Trans. Commun., Sep. 2017.
10. F. Kurniawan, J. T. Sri, Sumantyo Mujtahid, Achmad Munir, "LHCP X-band printed antenna with ellipse-shaped truncation for microsatellite data communication", Proceedings of International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation (ISAP), Oct.-Nov. 2017.
11. R. C. Johnson, Antenna Engineering Handbook, McGraw-Hill Inc., 1992.
12. A. Munir, Hermanto, "Normal mode 3.3GHz bifilar helical antenna for wireless communication", Proceedings of IEEE TENCON, Nov. 2017.
13. H. Nakano, H. Takeda, T. Honma, H. Mimaki, J. Yamauchi, "Extremely low-profile helix radiating a circularly polarized wave", IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., vol. 39, no. 6, pp. 754-757, Jun. 1991.
14. H. Nakano, Y. Samada, J. Yamauchi, "Axial mode helical antennas", IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., vol. AP-34, no. 9, pp. 1143-1148, Sep. 1986.