|Judul||:||Radiation pattern characterization of single patch spiral resonator (SR) structure using linear array approach|
Spiral resonator (SR) structure is used in many microstrip antenna design due to its unique properties, such as negative permeability value as an artificial magnetic inclusion. This paper present the formulation of the radiation pattern of the microstrip antenna with single patch SR shaped structure using linear array model of n nonisotropic similar point sources. The linear array is assumed by modeling of each stripline of the spiral with length l and width w as a nonisotropic point source. The result of this approach is compared to the simulation result through CST software and it shows the similarity between both results for the same N. Moreover, with both w and s are constant; the radiation level tends to increase with the increasement of N.
|Tahun||:||2013||Media Publikasi||:||Seminar Internasional|
|Kategori||:||Prosiding||No/Vol/Tahun||:||1 / 1 / 2013|
|PTN/S||:||Universitas Pakuan||Program Studi||:||TEKNIK ELEKTRO|
1. E. T. Rahardjo, W. Yuswardi and F. Y. Zulkifli, "Size Reduction of Microstrip Antenna with CRLH-TL Metamaterial and Partial Ground Plane Techniques", 2012 Intern'l Symp. on Antennas and Propagation, October 29-November 2, 2012, Nagoya Japan
2. A. A. Fashi, M. Kamyab, and M. Barati, "a Novel Small Resonant Antenna Using the Meta-Materials Array", PIERS Proceedings, Moskow, Russia, August 18-21, 2010
3. V. L. John, "Antenna Engineering Handbook", Mc Graw Hill, Fourth Edition, 2007
4. N. Engheta, R. W. Ziolkowski, "Metamaterial : Physics and Engineering Explorations", IEEE Press, John Wiley &Sons Inc., 2006
5. F. Bilotti, A. Toscano, and L. Vegni, "Design Of Spiral And Multiple Split-Ring Resonators For The Realization Of Miniaturized Metamaterial Samples", IEEE Trans. On Antennas And Propagation, Vol. 55, No. 8, August 2007
6. F. Bilotti, A. Toscano, L. Vegni, K. Aydin, K. B. Alici, and E. Ozbay, "Equivalent-Circuit Models for the Design of Metamaterials Based on Artificial Magnetic Inclusions", IEEE Trans. On Microwave Theory And Techniques, Vol. 55, No. 12, December 2007
7. R. A. Sainati, "CAD of Microstrip Antennas for Wireless Applications", Artech House, Inc., Boston, London, 1996.
8. J. D. Krauss, "Antenna", Mc-Graw Hill, Inc., Intern'l. Edition, 1992.