|Judul||:||Sequential explanatory study on relationship between the situational leadership, organizational climate, and personality to job satisfaction on private high school teachers in Banten province, Indonesia|
This study aimed to investigate the relationship between situational leadership, organizational climate and personality and job satisfaction private high school teachers in South Tangerang City. This study used mix method research with the sequential explanatory model. The total sample was 120 respondents out of 171 total population. Qualitative data was collected using interview, observation, and documentation. The findings from this research indicated that there was a significant positive relationship between situational leadership with satisfaction, there was a significant positive relationship between organizational climate and job satisfaction, and there was a significant positive relationship between personality and job satisfaction. Furthermore, there was a significant positive relationship between situational leadership, organizational climate, and personality together with job satisfaction with the correlation of coefficient = 0.856.
|Tahun||:||2018||Media Publikasi||:||Jurnal Internasional|
|Kategori||:||Jurnal||No/Vol/Tahun||:||- / 3 / 2018|
|PTN/S||:||Universitas Pakuan||Program Studi||:||MANAJEMEN PENDIDIKAN|
1. Gibson CB, Gibbs JL. Unpacking the concept of virtuality: The effects of geographic dispersion, electronic dependence, dynamic structure, and national diversity on team innovation. Administrative Science Quarterly. 2006; 51(3):451-95.
2. Jackson CL, Colquitt JA, Wesson MJ, Zapata-Phelan CP. Psychological collectivism: A measurement validation and linkage to group member performance. Journal of Applied Psychology. 2006; 91(4):884.
3. Amiot CE, Terry DJ, Jimmieson NL, Callan VJ. A longitudinal investigation of coping processes during a merger: Implications for job satisfaction and organizational identification. Journal of Management. 2006; 32(4):552-74.
4. George JM, Jones GR. Essentials of managing organizational behavior. Prentice Hall, 2000.
5. Luthans F, Avey JB, Avolio BJ, Peterson SJ. The development and resulting performance impact of positive psychological capital. Human resource development quarterly. 2010; 21(1):41-67.
6. Rusydiati R. Kepuasan Kerja Guru Terhadap Prestasi Kerja Guru Dalam Meningkatkan Mutu Pendidikan di Madrasah. Studia Didaktika. 2017; 11(01):45-54.
7. Badeni MA. Kepemimpinan dan Perilaku Organisasi. Bandung: CV Alfabeta. 2013.
8. Langton N, Robbins SP, Judge TA. Fundamentals of organizational behavior. Pearson Education Canada. 2013, 28.
9. Northouse PG. Introduction to leadership: Concepts and practice. Sage Publications; 2017, 6.
10. Neal A, Griffin MA, Hart PM. The impact of organizational climate on safety climate and individual behavior. Safety science. 2000; 34(1-3):99-109.
11. Patterson MG, West MA, Shackleton VJ, Dawson JF, Lawthom R, Maitlis S, Robinson DL, Wallace AM. Validating the organizational climate measure: links to managerial practices, productivity, and innovation. Journal of organizational behavior. 2005; 26(4):379-408.
12. Sanda M, Awolusi OD. The effects of management use of motivation on workers’ job commitment: an empirical investigation of tertiary institutions in South-western Nigeria. International Journal of Business Innovation and Research. 2014; 8(6):581-97.
13. McCrae RR, Costa PT. Personality in adulthood: A fivefactor theory perspective. Guilford Press; 2003.
14. Furnham A. The big five versus the big four: the relationship between the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) and NEO-PI five-factor model of personality. Personality and Individual Differences. 1996; 21(2):303- 7.
15. McCrae RR, Costa PT. Personality in adulthood: A fivefactor theory perspective. Guilford Press, 2003.
16. CARLOS DO REGO FURTADO LU, DA GRAÇA CÂMARA BATISTA MA, JOSÉ FERREIRA SILVA FR. Leadership and job satisfaction among Azorean hospital nurses: an application of the situational leadership model. Journal of nursing management. 2011; 19(8):1047-57.
17. Riaz A, Haider MH. Role of transformational and transactional leadership on job satisfaction and career satisfaction. Business and Economic Horizons. 2010; 1(1):29-38.
18. Li N, Liang J, Crant JM. The role of proactive personality in job satisfaction and organizational citizenship behavior: A relational perspective. Journal of applied psychology. 2010; 95(2):395.
19. Shanafelt TD, Hasan O, Dyrbye LN, Sinsky C, Satele D, Sloan J, West CP. Changes in burnout and satisfaction with work-life balance in physicians and the general US working population between 2011 and 2014. In Mayo Clinic Proceedings Elsevier. 2015; 90(12):1600-1613.
20. Li M, Wang Z, Gao J, You X. Proactive personality and job satisfaction: The mediating effects of self-efficacy and work engagement in teachers. Current Psychology. 2017; 36(1):48-55.
21. Harari MB, Thompson AH, Viswesvaran C. Extraversion and job satisfaction: The role of trait bandwidth and the moderating effect of status goal attainment. Personality and Individual Differences. 2018; 123:14-6