Repository Universitas Pakuan

Detail Karya Ilmiah Dosen

CHAIDIR

Judul : [THE EFFECTS OF QUICK RATIO (QR), GROSS PROFIT MARGIN (GPM), RETURN ON EQUITY (ROE), DEBT TO ASSET RATIO (DAR), AND TOTAL ASSET TURN OVER (TATO), TOWARD STOCK PRICES FOR BUSINESSES UNDER PHARMACEUTICAL SECTOR REGISTERED IN INDONESIA STOCK EXCHANGE (YEAR 2016 - 2020)]
Abstrak :

Abstract

Stock evaluation by investors often depend on company’s financial statement. Good financial statement could increase the investors’ confidence towards a company, which indirectly increase the stock price of the company. Even though there are many previous literatures relating to company’s financial statement, however, studies on the financial performance towards stock prices are limited especially for Pharmaceutical sector.. Most of the previous studies in this area were performed on the developed countries such as the United States. Therefore, the purpose of this research is to analyse the influences of Quick Ratio (QR), Gross Profit Margin (GPM), Return on Equity (ROE), Debt to Asset Ratio (DAR), and Total Asset Turn Over (TATO) toward the stock prices of pharmaceutical companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange in the duration of 2016 - 2020, either partially or simultaneously. The research is a verification research in which Explanatory Survey Method as well as a Statistical Inferential Techniques were used. The study utilise Purposive Sampling Method. This research is analysed using regression analysis with Eviews 10 Application. Furthermore, this study utilise the Classical Assumption Test, T-test, F-test and Coefficient of Determination Test. The result of this study shows that partially QR has negative influence on the stock price. GPM and TATO has positive influence on the stock price. ROE has no influence and negative on the stock price. DAR has no influence and positive on the stock price. The simultaneously shows that QR, GPM, ROE, DAR and TATO has influence on the stock price. The financial performance variable contributes as much as 99.01% of the stock prices, while the rest 0.99% is influenced by other variables outside of this research. The research findings indicate that companies need to have good financial performance and financial ratios to ensure the stability of the company’s stock prices. This research contributes to investors in increasing their understanding towards company’s sales, production, efficiency, management, and profit.

Tahun : 2021 Media Publikasi : Jurnal Internasional
Kategori : Jurnal No/Vol/Tahun : 1(3) / 01-20 / 2021
ISSN/ISBN : (e-ISSN 2785-8960)
PTN/S : UNIVERSITS PAKUAN DAN Fakulti Perniagaan, Ekonomi dan Pembangunan Sosial, Universiti Malaysia Terengganu, 21300 Kuala Terengganu, MALAYSIA Program Studi : MANAJEMEN
Bibliography :

RUJUKAN Bambang, H. (2015). Analisa Laporan Keuangan. (Cetakan IV). Jakarta: Lentera Ilmu Cendekia. Banerjee, B. (2015). Fundamental Analysis Mnagament. Prentice-Hall of India Basuki, A. T. dan Prawoto, N. (2016). Analisis Regresi Dalam Penelitian Ekonomi dan Bisnis. (ed. 1).. Cetakan ke-2. Jakarta : Rajawali Pers. Basuki, A. T. dan Prawoto, N. (2017). Analisis Regresi Dalam Penelitian Ekonomi dan Bisnis: Dilengkapi Aplikasi SPSS & E-VIEWS. PT Rajagrafindo Persada, Depok. Brigham, E. F. dan Houston, J. F. (2015). Fundamentals of Financial Management. (14th ed.). Mason: South-Western Cengange Learning Brigham, E. F. dan Houston, J. F. (2010). Fundamentals of Financial Management, Concise (6th ed.). Mason: South-Western Cengange Learning Darmiji, T. dan Fakhrudin M. (2012). Pasar Modal Di Indonesia. (ed. 3). Jakarta: Salemba Empat. Fahmi, I. (2015). Analisis Laporan Keuangan. Bandung: Alfabeta. Fakhrudin, M. dan Hadianto, M. S. (2001). Perangkat dan Model Analisis Investasi Di Pasar Modal. Jakarta: PT. Elekmedia Koputindo Kelompok Gramedia Gitman, L. J. (2015). Principle of Management Finance (ed. 12th). Botson: Pearson Education, Inc. (Mandaley)

URL : https://tijarijournal.com/index.php/home

 

Document

 
back