|Judul||:||Planar array approach as alternative method to characterize radiation pattern of 2 × 2 spiral resonator (SR) structure|
This paper presents the planar array approach as an alternative method to characterize radiation pattern of spiral resonator (SR) structure. The method involves the development of linear array approach of SR structure with a single patch discussed herein. The planar array is constructed of 2 × 2 SR structure in which each single patch of SR structure is assumed as a similar non-isotropic point source. To verify the proposed planar array approach, the 2 × 2 SR structure implemented as an antenna radiator is characterized using 3D simulation software and experimentally measured to obtain its radiation pattern. The maximum electric field intensities of radiation pattern at the boresight direction obtained from the proposed approach, simulation, and measurement are 24.54 V/m, 24.56V/m, and 24.49 V/m, respectively. It shows that the electric field intensities at the boresight direction have good agreement each other.
|Tahun||:||2017||Media Publikasi||:||Seminar Internasional|
|Kategori||:||Prosiding||No/Vol/Tahun||:||Fall / Fall / 2018|
|PTN/S||:||Universitas Pakuan||Program Studi||:||TEKNIK ELEKTRO|
1. J. D. Krauss, R. J. Marhefka, A. S. Khan, Antenna and Wave Propagation, McGraw Hill, 2006.
2. L. J. Volakis, Antenna Engineering Handbook, McGraw Hill, 2007.
3.A. Munir, J. I. Litouw, "Electronically programmable beam direction of array antennas based on microcontroller", Proceedings of 3rd International Conference on Instrumentation Control and Automation (ICA), pp. 165-167, Aug. 2013.
4. M. Yunita, A. Munir, "Reconfigurable radiation pattern of microstrip antenna using shorting post", Proceedings of 2nd International Conference on Information Technology Computer and Electrical Engineering (ICITACEE), pp. 292-296, Sep. 2015.
5. A. Munir, I. G. A. A. M. D. Inkasari, "Capacitor-based reconfigurable beam and polarization of square patch antenna for WLAN application", Proceedings of International Symposium on Intelligent Signal Processing and Communication Systems (ISPACS), pp. 493-496, Nov. 2015.
6. N. Chairunnisa, S. Mulya, A. Munir, "Beam reconfiguration of capacitor-based square patch antenna array", Proceedings of 1st International Conference on Wireless and Telematics (ICWT), pp. 1-4, Nov. 2015.
7. M. Yunus, F. Y. Zulkifli, E. T. Rahardjo, "Radiation pattern characterization of single patch spiral resonator (SR) structure using linear array approach", Proceedings of International Conference on Quality in Reasearch (QiR), pp. 146-149, Jun. 2013.
8. M. Yunus, F. Y. Zulkifli, E. T. Rahardjo, "Dimensional parametric study of the spiral resonator as a metamaterial planar-antenna", Proceedings of International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation (ISAP), pp. 343-344, Dec. 2014.
9. M. Yunus, F. Y. Zulkifli, E. T. Rahardjo, "Analytical approach of permittivity and permeability of spiral-resonator shaped planar structure implemented as antenna radiator", Proceedings of 3rd International Conference on Wireless and Telematics (ICWT), Jul. 2017.
10. W. H. Kummer, "Basic array theory", Proceedings of the IEEE, vol. 80, no. 1, pp. 127-140, Jan. 1992.