|Judul||:||The Influence of Customer Satisfaction, Trust and Information Sharing on Customer Loyalty of Professional Services Company: An Empirical Study on Independent Surveyor Services Industry in Indonesia|
The independent surveyor service company in Indonesia is growing due to that commodity business transaction in Indonesia is very attractive in the global market situation. Therefore, creating long-term relationships between independent surveyor company and their customers through customer satisfaction, trust, and information sharing that affect customer loyalty becomes very important to win the competition. The independent surveyor services are very valuable for sellers and buyers to assure their trade transactions. This research aims to develop a model of the relationship between customer satisfaction, trust, and information sharing to customer loyalty in professional services of independent surveyor to inspect the coal export using the marketing approach relationship. Testing of the hypothesis has been made on three variables on customer loyalty. The data is collected from 51 exporters and coal trading companies in Indonesia and the analysis used is the Structural Equation Models (SEM). Results from this study show that customer satisfaction, trust, and information sharing influence the customer loyalty of independent surveyor company. Every variable has a significant influence.
Keywords: Customer Satisfaction; Trust; Loyalty; Marketing; Indonesia.
|Tahun||:||2017||Media Publikasi||:||jurnal internasional|
|Kategori||:||Jurnal||No/Vol/Tahun||:||Issue 1 / 11 / 2017|
|PTN/S||:||IPB University||Program Studi||:||MANAJEMEN|
1. Anderson JC, Narus J. 1990. A Model of Distributor Firm and Manufacturer Firm Working Relationship. Journal of Marketing. Vol. 54:42-58.
2. Arasli, H., Ekiz, E. & Katircioglu, S. (2008), Gearing Service Quality into Public and Private Hospitals in Small Islands: Empirical Evidence from North Cyprus, International Journal of Health Care Quality Assurance, 21 (1): 8-23.
3. Arasli, H., Katircioglu, S. and Smadi, S.M. (2005a), Service Quality in Commercial Banking: Empirical Evidence from Turkish and Greek Speaking Areas of Cyprus, International Journal of Bank Marketing, 23 (7): 508-526.
4. Arasli, H., Smadi, S.M. & Katircioglu, S. (2005), Customer Service Quality in the Greek Cypriot Banking Industry, Managing Service Quality, 15 (1): 41-56.
5. Bardauskaite I. 2011. Loyalty in Business-to-business Service Context: Literature Review and a Proposed Framework. The Netherlands (NL): University of Twente.
6. Barnes JG, Howlett DM. 1998. Predictors of Equity in Relationships between Financial Service Providers and Retail Consumers. International Journal of Bank Management. 16(1):15-23.
7. Brito, C. 2011. Relationship Marketing: Old Wine in a New Bottle? Innovative Marketing Vol. 7, Issue 1.
8. Bulut, Y. & Sayin, E. (2010), An Evaluation of Entrepreneurship Characteristics of University Students: An Empirical Investigation from the Faculty of Economic and Administrative Sciences in Adnan Menderes University, International Journal of Economic Perspectives, Volume 4, Issue 3, pp. 559-568.
9. Cakir, F. & Eru, O. (2013), The Effect of Mobile ADs To Consumers’ Purchasing Behavior Who Live in the Province of AYDIN, International Journal of Economic Perspectives, Volume 7, Issue 3, pp. 81-92.
10. Carsamer, E. (2012), Promoting Entrepreneural Development Among SMEs Through Financial Management in GHANA, International Journal of Economic Perspectives, 2012, Volume 6, Issue 2, pp. 188-197.
11. Casalo LV, Flavian C, Guinaliu M. 2011. The Generation of Trust in the Online Services and Product Distribution: The Case of Spanish e-commerce. Journal of Electronic Commerce Research. 12(3):199-213.
12. Dagli, O. (2014), Consumer Attributes and Store Perceptions: An Integrated Study of Grocery Shopping Behavior in North Cyprus, International Journal of Economic Perspectives, Volume 8, Issue 1, pp. 50-61.
13. Daniell MH. 2006. Mastering the Dynamic Nature of Modern Strategy. Handbook of Business Strategy. 7 (1):35-41.
14. Ford D. 1980. The Development of Buyer-Seller Relationships in Industrial Markets. European Journal of Marketing. 14(5/6):339-353.
15. Ford D, Gadde LE, Hakansson H, Snchota. 2003. Managing Business Relationship, Ed. 2. UK(GB): Wiley.
16. Ganesan, S. 1994. Determinants of Long-term Orientation in Buyer-Seller Relationships. Journal of Marketing. Vol. 58, 1-19.
17. Gronroos C. 1994. From Marketing Mix to Relationship Marketing Toward a Paradigm Shift in Marketing. Management Decision. 32(2):4-20.
18. Halinen A. 1997. Relationship Marketing in Professional Services: AStudy of Agency Client Dynamics in the Advertising Sector. London (GB): Routledge.
19. Hausman AV. 2003. Professional Service Relationships: AMulti-context Study of Factors Impacting Satisfaction, Re-patronization and Recommendations. Journal of Services Marketing. 17(3):226-246.
20. Hsu, Chien-Lung, Chia-Chang L and Yuan-Duen L. 2010. Effect of Commitment and Trust Towards Micro-Blogs on Customer Behavioral Intention: A Relationship Marketing Perspective. International Journal of Electronic Business Management, Vol.8 No.4, 292-303.
21. Jaakkola E, Halinen A. 2006. Problem Solving within Professional Services: Evidence from Medical Field. International Journal of Service Industry Management. 5:409-429.
22. Joreskog Karl and Sorborn. 1996. LISREL & User’s Reference Guide. Chicago (US): Scientific Sotware International.
23. Katircioglu, S., Mehtap-Smadi, S., Kilinc, C., and Unlucan, D. 2012). Service Quality and University Students’ Satisfaction on the Travel Agencies: An Empirical Investigation from Northern Cyprus, International Journal of Quality and Service Sciences, 4 (3): 299-311.
24. Katircioglu, S., Tumer, M., and Kilinc, C. (2011a), Bank Selection Criteria in the Banking Industry: An Empirical Investigation from Customers in the Romanian Cities, African Journal of Business Management, 5 (14): 5551-5558.
25. Katircioglu, S., Fethi, S., Unlucan, D., and Dalci, I. (2011b), Bank Selection Factors in the Banking Industry: An Empirical Investigation from Potential Customers in Northern Cyprus, Acta Oeconomica, 61 (1): 77-89.
26. Kilinc, C. C., Semiz, M., Katircioglu, E., & Unusan, C. (2013), Choosing Restaurant for Lunch in Campus Area by the Compromise Decision via AHP, International Journal of Economic Perspectives, Volume 7, Issue 2, pp. 5-10.
27. Kilpady, N. 2005. Relationship Marketing in Professional Services: A Case Study of Architectural Practice. University of Nottingham. Levin E, Lobo A. 2009. A conceptual Framework for Modeling the Antecedents of Client Loyalty in the Advertising Industry Context. Melbourne (AU): Australian and New Zealand Marketing Academy Conference.
28. Mehtap-Smadi, S. (2010), In Search of Value for Their Money: Banking Preferences and Service Quality Perceptions of Local and Expatriate Retail Bank Customers, International Journal of Economic Perspectives, Volume 4, Issue 2, pp. 459-475.
29. Milohnic, I. (2012), How to Increase the Competitive Advantages of Small Hotels: Measuring the Effects of Public Relations, International Journal of Economic Perspectives, Volume 6, Issue 4, pp. 5-17.
30. Moorman, C.G., Zaltman, and R. Deshpande. 1992. Relationship between Providers and Users of Market Research: The Dynamics of Trust within and Between Organizations. Journal of Marketing Research, Vol.29 (3): 314-329.
31. Morgan, R.M and S.D. Hunt. 1994. The Commitment-Trust Theory of Relationship Marketing. Journal of Marketing Vol. 58: 20-38.
32. Muderrisoglu, O. (2014), Occupational Stress Factors in Small Island Economies: Evidence from Public and Private Banks in Northern Cyprus, International Journal of Economic Perspectives, Volume 8, Issue 3, pp. 5-18.
33. Ndubisi, N.O. 2007. Relationship Marketing and Customer Loyalty. Marketing Intelligence and Planning, Vol. 25(1): 98-106.
34. Palmatier, R.W., Dant, R.P., Grewal, D., and K. R. Evans. 2006. Factors Influencing the Effectiveness of Relationship Marketing: A Meta-Analysis. Journal of Marketing, Vol. 70: 136-153.
35. Rauyruen, P., K.E. Miller and N.J. Barrett. 2007. Relationship Quality as a Predictor of B2B Customer Loyalty. School of Marketing, University of Technology, Sydney Berry, L.L. 1995. On Great Service. New York: The Free Press.
36. Ryu, S., Park, J. E. and Min, S. 2007. Factors of Determining Long-term Orientation in Interfirm Relationship. Journal of Business Research. Vol. 60, 1225-1233.
37. Sharma N, Patterson P. 1999. The Impact of Communication Effectiveness and Service Quality on Relationship Commitment in Consumer Professional Services. The Journal of Services Marketing. 13(2):151-170.
38. Sodeyfi, S. (2016), Review of Literature on the Nexus of Financial Leverage, Product Quality, & Business Conditions, International Journal of Economic Perspectives, Volume 10, Issue 2, pp. 146-150.
39. Sodeyfi, S. and Katircioglu, S. (2016), Interactions between Business Conditions, Economic Growth, and Crude Oil Prices, Economic Research - Ekonomska Istraživanja, 29 (1): 980-990.
40. Sohail MS. 2012. The Antecedents of Relationship Marketing and Customer Loyalty: AConceptual Framework to Determine Outcomes. International Conference on Economics Business Innovation, IPEDR. Vol. 38. Singapore (SG): IACSIT Press.
41. Suvittawat, A. (2015), Service Quality At Thailand’s Siam Commercial Bank: Chonburi Province, International Journal of Economic Perspectives, Volume 9, Issue 4, pp. 21-26.
42. Thakor MV, Kumar A. 2000. What is Professional Service? A Conceptual Review and Bi-national Investigation. Journal of Service Marketing. 14(1):63-82.
43. Ulaga W, Eggert A. 2004. Relationship Value and Relationship Quality. European Journal of Marketing. 40(3/4):311-327.
44. Wong A, Sohail A. 2002. An Examination of the Relationship between Trust, Commitment and Relationship Quality. International Journal of Retail and Distribution Management. 30(1):34-50.
45. Zeithaml VA. 1988. Consumer Perception of Price, Quality and Value: AMeans-end Model and Synthesis of the Evidence. Journal of Marketing.52(3):2-22.
46. Zeithaml, V.A, Mary Jo, B., and Dwayne, D.G. 2009. Services Marketing: Integrating Customer Focus Across the Firm. Mc. Graw Hill