|Judul||:||IoT Based Organic Waste Burner for Wood Vinegar Production|
Internet of Thing (IoT) technological development through WiFi access has provided a sophisticated service by connecting an object physically or virtually based on information exchange technology. In this paper, the IoT application for controlling the device of burning an organic waste through WiFi access is proposed for wood vinegar production. The device for burning an organic waste is configured by burning component, flame sensor, and servo motor which are controlled by an ATmega2560 microcontroller equipped with buzzer and LCD as indicator and triggered through a WiFi module of NodeMCU. The prototype of burning device was realized and tested in the laboratory for experimentation. It has been carried out for 3 times of burning process with the result of wood vinegar of 16.8 ml for the average time of each burning around 10 minutes. The process for producing a wood vinegar from an organic waste is conducted by using high speed internet access of 72 Mbps through smartphone.
|Tahun||:||2018||Media Publikasi||:||Seminar Internasional|
|Kategori||:||Prosiding||No/Vol/Tahun||:||1 / 1 / 2018|
|PTN/S||:||Universitas Pakuan||Program Studi||:||TEKNIK ELEKTRO|
1. C. Kühnel, Building an IoT Node for less than 15$: NodeMCU & ESP8266, Skript Verlag Kühnel, 2015.
2. T. Samad, "Control systems and the internet of things", IEEE Control Systems Magazine, vol. 36, no. 1, pp. 13-16, Feb. 2016.
3. T. Macaulay, RIoT Control: Understanding and Managing Risks and the Internet of Things, Morgan Kaufmann, 2016.
4. P. Adamopoulos, A. Pagkos, V. Kitsoulis, Integrated Home Automation System with Situation Awareness: Remote control of electric devices using IoT, LA
5. O. Liberg, M. Sundberg, E. Wang, J. Bergman, J. Sachs, Cellular Internet of Things: Technologies Standards and Performance, Academic Press, 2017.
6. C. X. Mavromoustakis, G. Mastorakis, J. M. Batalla, Internet of Things (IoT) in 5G Mobile Technologies, Springer, 2016.
7. A. Jamalipour, Y. Bi, Wireless Powered Communication Networks: From Security Challenges to IoT Applications, Springer, 2018.
8. G. Bedi, G. K. Venayagamoorthy, R. Singh, R. R. Brooks, K-C. Wang, "Review of internet of things (IoT) in electric power and energy systems", IEEE Internet of Things Journal, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 847-870, Apr. 2018.
9. Y. Tang, K. A. Rosentrater, "Case study on organic waste stream reprocessing", IEEE International Conference on Systems Man and Cybernetics (ICSMC), pp. 948-953, Oct. 2005.
10. Y. Tang, K. A. Rosentrater, Atmel-2549Q-AVR-ATmega640/V-1280/V-1281/V-2560/V-2561/V-Datasheet, Atmel Corporation, Feb. 2014.