|Judul||:||SR-Based Printed Antenna Array with Reduced Size|
Array of antenna with reduced size is required for wireless and mobile communications due to the portability properties. This paper presents a printed antenna array based on spiral resonator (SR) with reduced size. The proposed antenna array is configured by use of 2×2 patches of SR structure on two layers of FR4 epoxy dielectric substrate with each thickness of 1.6 mm. The characterization result of proposed printed antenna array provides the reflection coefficient (S 11 ) value of -23 dB at the frequency of 2.4 GHz with the working bandwidth of 95 MHz for the S 11 value less than -10 dB. Meanwhile, the gain of proposed printed antenna array achieves around 7 dB. The simulation result is verified with the measurement one which shows a good agreement. Moreover, the size of proposed SR-based 2×2 printed antenna array is reduced up to 27% compared to the one of 2×2 printed square patches antenna array.
|Tahun||:||2018||Media Publikasi||:||Seminar Internasional|
|Kategori||:||Prosiding||No/Vol/Tahun||:||1 / 1 / 2018|
|PTN/S||:||Universitas Pakuan||Program Studi||:||TEKNIK ELEKTRO|
1. J. C. Tie, D. R Smith, R. Liu, Metamaterials: T Show Context Google Scholar
2. J. Volakis, C-C. Chen, K. Fujimoto, Small Antennas: Miniaturization Techniques & Applications, McGraw-Hill Professional, 2010.
3. J. Volakis, Antenna Engineering Handbook, Mc Graw Hill, 2007.
4. A. G. Hadiwijaya, A. Munir, "Artificial dielectric material for lowering resonant frequency of microstrip circular patch antenna", International Symposium on Intelligent Signal Processing and Communication Systems (ISPACS), pp. 556-559, Nov. 2015.
5. Sutinah Chairunnisa, A. Munir, "Metasurface-backed monopole printed antenna with enhanced bandwidth", International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation (ISAP), pp. 1-2, Oct.–Nov. 2017.
6. S. Ghosh, T-N. Tran, T. Le-Ngoc, "A dual-layer EBG-based minia-turized patch multi-antenna structure", IEEE International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation (APSURSI), pp. 1828-1831, Jul. 2011.
7. D. Freshia Chairunnisa, A. Munir, "Size reduction of printed log-periodic dipole array antenna using fractal Koch geometry", International Journal of Electrical Engineering and Informatics, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 226-236, Jun. 2015.
8. A. Munir, A. Harish, Chairunnisa, "Size reduction of UHF planar inverted-F antenna with patch geometry modification", International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation (ISAP), pp. 537-538, Dec. 2014.
9. F. Bilotti, A. Toscano, L. Vegni, "Design of spiral and multiple split-ring resonators for the realization of miniaturized metamaterial samples", IEEE Trans. on Antennas Propag., vol. 55, no. 8, pp. 2258-2267, Aug. 2007.
10. F. Bilotti, A. Toscano, L. Vegni, K. Aydin, K. B. Alici, E. Ozbay, "Equivalent-circuit models for the design of metamaterials based on artificial magnetic inclusions", IEEE Trans. Microw. Theory Techn., vol. 55, no. 12, pp. 2865-2873, Dec. 2007.
11. K. Buell, "Development of Engineered Magnetic Materials for Antenna Applications", Doctor of Philosophy Dissertation, 2005.
12. K. Buell, H. Mosallaei, K. Sarabandi, "A substrate for small patch antennas providing tunable miniaturization factors", IEEE Trans. Microw. Theory Techn., vol. 54, no. 1, pp. 135-146, Jan. 2006.
13. M. Yunus, F. Y. Zulkifli, E. T. Rahardjo, "Radiation pattern characterization of single patch spiral resonator (SR) structure using linear array approach", International Conference on Quality in Research (QiR), pp. 146-149, Jun. 2013.
14. M. Yunus, F. Y. Zulkifli, E. T. Rahardjo, " Radiation characteristics of a novel μ negative metamaterial spiral resonator antenna at the 2.4 GHz ", Open Journal of Antennas and Propagation, vol. 4, no. 1–11, 2016.
15. M. Yunus, F. Y. Zulkifli, E. T. Rahardjo, A. Munir, "Planar array approach as alternative method to characterize radiation pattern of 2×2 spiral resonator (SR) structure", Progress in Electromagnetics Research Symposium - Fall (PIERS - FALL), pp. 1747-1750, Nov. 2017.