This study aims to determine the influence of Organizational Culture, Transformational Leadership and Job Satisfaction with
Commitment to the Organization. The sample chosen was 212 people with the criteria of the teacher of Public School in Bener
Meriah District. This study uses a Mixed Method Sequential Explanatory, namely the first research using quantitative methods and
then to deepen the research with qualitative methods. This study concludes that there is a significant and positive relationship
between the independent variables of Organizational culture, Leadership and Job Satisfaction with teachers job commitment. The
calculation result of the coefficient correlation of Organizational Culture is 0.134 %, indicating a contribution to organizational
commitment is 13,4 %. Other factors such as leadership transformation contribute 23.4% to organizational commitment. The
elements that have the most significant influence are job satisfaction with a correlation coefficient of 0.49; this shows that job
satisfaction contributes 40.9%. Other factors are also positively related to an increase in commitment to the organization which is
35.10%. Qualitative data analysis shows results that support the quantitative stage research conclusions.
1. Ricky W, dan Moorhead G. Organizational Behavior. Boston: Houghton Mifflin Company, 2011.
2. Robbins SP, dan Judge. Perilaku Organisasi Buku 2.Jakarta, Salemba. Empat, 2008.
3. Jason Gibson L, John M, Ivancevich dan James H, Donnely Jr. Organizations Beltavior, Structure, Prases. McGraw-HilH International Edition, 2009
4. Rue Leslie W, Byars Lloyd L. Supervision Key Link to Produktivity, (New York: Mc. Grow Hill, 2007.
5. Slocum Jhon W, and Hellriagel, Don.2007. Fundamental of Organizational Behavior, Australia: Thomson-South Wester.